Thursday, July 7, 2011

Who Am I?

My full name is Katherine Virginia Lanza. I was born in Charleston, SC and lived there until I moved to Michigan in 2005. One thing I absolutely don't like is Michigan and the cold weather it has, so I moved back to South Carolina for school. Don't get me wrong certain parts of Michigan are really nice for about 2 months during the summer then everything is cold, dark, and covered in snow. I love summer and being outside. I played a lot of sports growing up and in high schools I was on the cross country, track and soccer team. If I have time this fall I think I'm going to try and play on the club soccer team here. This summer I'm working at The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards, so if you like to play golf and are a member come visit me in the golf shop!
This picture was taken at Niagara Falls, Canada when I took a trip up to Michigan in the middle of June with my boyfriend. We drove through Canada to see Niagara Falls which was a lot of fun but it was cold and raining! We took the Maid of the Mist boat ride too which took us really close to the falls.

Currently I'm in the pre-business program and I'm hoping to major in marketing or management and minor in Chinese. I'm not sure what I really want to do yet but eventually I want to own my own boutique. I'm also taking mthsc 207 this summer so if anyone is taking that and could help me that would be amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Katie, I used to live in Dearborn when I was little and we visited the Falls. It was amazing. What is mthsc?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the Chinese minor! I've finished all of the language courses, so now I just have to take Chin 401 and another social chinese (history, religion, anthropology, ect.). I can't say I'd be much help with Calculus; I'm more of a statistics person myself.
    ~Chasity

    ReplyDelete