Monday, July 11, 2011

Plagiarizing



I, Katherine Lanza, promise to never cheat. TO never turn in someone else's work as my own. TO always use my own knowledge and if I have to go to other resources to always give that resource credit for what they have taken the time to do. Plagiarizing is wrong and nobody should take credit for work they haven't done. It is illegal and if someone were to be caught plagiarizing proper actions should be taken to punish that person.
The assignments we have to do in this course should be our own work. These assignments are given to help us learn and better ourselves in our college career and after. These things cannot be accomplished if we were to be lazy and take someone else's work. I promise to always turn in my own work and to not plagiarize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment